Disinfection the manikyurnykh of tools is extremely important to ensure to you health and safety. If not to sterilize devices, there can be different diseases of a virus and infectious etiology, a fungus, injuries of skin. Viruses of hepatitis and AIDS are also dangerous, if correctly not to process tools for manicure. Each master has to carry out qualitatively disinfection of tools. There is a special list of requirements to processing of devices which are fixed legislatively.
Earlier with the purpose to disinfect tools used boiling method in water and disinfection by alcohol. But the similar method doesn't provide destruction of all microbes and viruses, besides, processing by boiled water leads to a metal rust, and it spoils. Therefore invented more reliable methods of disinfection which help to process tools, both in beauty shops, and in house conditions.
Look how to disinfect manikyurny devices by means of modern devices.
In a manikyurny office it is necessary to sterilize not only devices. After each client the master is obliged to process:
- Surface of a table, tray, rollers, mills.
- The grinder, emery files (to wash out in soap and to disinfect Lizoformin).
- Brushes (in detergent, to sprinkle a little Batsillol-5).
- The room (several times a day to wipe a floor).
- Skin of the hands and client's hand.
Also there has to be an order of processing of the manikyurny tool.
- At first it is necessary to clear tools of oils, gel, a varnish, creams which could remain after procedure. After that they need to be disinfected to destroy bacteria, fungi. Special disinfecting solutions (Gigasept are for this purpose used, Alaminol, Veltolen, Mikaspor), they are on sale in drugstores. To apply according to the instruction which is on packing.
- Sterilization of tools is a repeated disinfecting therefore the remained microbes are destroyed. Today some types of sterilizers are known. They differently influence a surface, possess the different speed of performance, one of them cost cheaper, others – are dearer. Ball sterilizers on the basis of quartz heated balls, the autoclave with dry steam, sukhozharovy a locker (makes heat treatment), an ultrasonic cleaner are most often used (the effect of cavitation destroys all dirt from tools). Quartz sterilizers are inconvenient that pollution and microbes only on working part of the tool destroy.
- Recently ultra-violet sterilizers are popular. But they aren't so safe as it is considered to be. Ultra-violet radiation isn't capable to destroy HIV and hepatitis. Under ultra-violet sterilizers it is better to store already sterilized tools. Before placing them in a sterilizer, they have to be dry. The producer of the device has an instruction on use of a sterilizer and on packing.
- After sterilization of tools for manicure, they need to be stored in the hermetic containers which are specially intended for this purpose, or in UF-sterilizers. Tools from them have to be taken at the client and before the procedure.
- It is necessary to disinfect and sterilize tools for manicure about 2 hours therefore in beauty shops some manikyurnykh of sets is used at once. Materials for one-time use – wadded disks, napkins, orange sticks, rollers for a pedicure. They have to be pure, and be taken from packing at the client.
- Surely the master and the client before manicure have to process the hands soap and an anti-septic tank.
- The manicurist has to use disposable medical gloves during each procedure.
- If at an obrabatyvaniye of a cuticle the cut was formed, and there was a blood, it is necessary to avoid with it contact and at once to process a wound peroxide of hydrogen of 3%, or alcohol.
Rules of processing of a manikyurny set of the house
Some are afraid to do manicure in house conditions because there is a probability of the wrong processing of devices. It isn't necessary to be afraid as by rules, the manikyurny set has to belong only to you, and other people aren't obliged to use it. Unfortunately, not all masters in beauty shops can carry out high-quality processing of tools though primary disinfection will be made. Nobody will provide safety guarantees, but in house conditions there is a high probability of confidence in quality of disinfection and sterilization.
Look how to process personal manikyurny tools.
Disinfection in house conditions is possible by means of the same preparations with which process tools in beauty shops. It is necessary to wipe external surfaces, edges sterile cotton wool, to use Balillol-5, ethyl alcohol or solution of a hloramid. Further it is necessary to start sterilization, and here it is more difficult if there is no special device.
It is possible to put a set for manicure on a foil in the warmed-up oven up to the temperature 200os, and to leave it for 20 minutes. This way isn't always convenient, and it is better to get at least an inexpensive sterilizer for house use (quartz). After each procedure process tools. Don't think if only you use a manikyurny set, on it there will be no microbes and fungi. At least – it is necessary to wipe them ethyl alcohol and to dry. What it is possible to use solutions for processing of tools in house conditions:
- Bode Chemie (Batsillol AF with a spray). The country the producer – Germany.
- Anios (means for disinfection and cold sterilization). The country the producer – France.
- Mirodez University (a dezrastvor for tools and surfaces). The country the producer – Russia.