This short management for those who for one reason or another decided to do manicure independently. It isn't so difficult if to approach intelligently. Read and start …
That hands and nails always looked well-groomed, it is necessary to do manicure approximately once a week. The master in beauty shop – quickly and accurately can execute this procedure.
But, one have no opportunity to do manicure in salon, at others time and desire. We advise to learn to do manicure of the house independently. It is a little practice, and your nails will look so as if you regularly visit beauty shop!
Types of manicure
There is a set of types of manicure and first of all, it is worth defining what suits you most of all.
Cut, or classical
Procedure of classical manicure includes removal of a cuticle by means of metal tweezers or sharp cuticle scissors. The cut manicure will suit owners of a rough and thick cuticle. This look the most travmatichny. On imprudence you can be wounded, cut off too much skin. Because of it there can be an inflammation, and the cuticle will even more coarsen and will start growing more intensively.
Not cut (European)
Such type of manicure provides removal of a cuticle by means of special means on the basis of soft acids (dairy and fruit). Not cut manicure is suitable for women with thin and gentle skin of hands. Means dissolves a cuticle without serious consequences and delicately.
All process borrows, where smaller time, than at classical manicure. However such way of removal of a cuticle doesn't suit owners of sensitive skin as on components of means there can be an allergy.
12 tools necessary for manicure
This arsenal is simply necessary for performance of qualitative manicure.
1. Sharp cuticle scissors
If you plan to change considerably length of the nails, cuticle scissors will be by the way.
2. A file for nails
Don't use metal files, they injure nails which start exfoliating then. It is better to get a glass file or a file on a cardboard basis with a fine-grained abrasive covering. The first, by the way, will serve to you much more long than the second.
3. Metal tweezers if you do cut manicure.
Upon purchase of tweezers pay attention to material of which they are made. That are made of surgical steel, will remain sharp more long.
4. A stick from an orange tree or a metal shovel with which you will remove a cuticle.
5. Necessary means for a tray:
- olive oil,
- sea salt,
- essential oils and other.
6. Liquid for removal of a varnish
Choose that that doesn't contain acetone. Such liquid will easily and softly remove a varnish from nails and thus won't injure them. If you have liquid for removal of a varnish with acetone, experts advise to add to it a little glycerin. It will hold moisture in nails which usually "takes away" acetone, and won't allow to spoil nails. To remove a varnish from nails by means of this cocktail also easily.
7. Wadded balls or disks
Help to remove a varnish from nails and round a nail bed.
8. The softening oil for a cuticle
It is put before procedure of its removal.
9. Means for removal of a cuticle
Helps to remove quickly a cuticle without scissors.
10. Hand cream
It is necessary to use constantly that skin was soft, it wasn't shelled.
11. Basic covering and fixer
Allow a varnish to hold on more long on nails.
12. Nail varnish
It is best of all to have the big range to choose in the right frame of mind and ensemble of clothes.
Technology of performance of manicure: 4 stages
If you observe all stages of performance of manicure, your nails will look beautiful and healthy.
If you decided to do cut manicure, surely make a tray for hands. Such procedure will soften a cuticle, and it can be removed easily and without injuries.
Pour in a bowl of hot water so much that it was possible to ship in it fingers completely. Add two-three tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of colourless sea salt, some drops of essential oil (for example, lemon which clarifies the turned yellow nail plate).
Oil will soften skin and will saturate your nails with valuable vitamins, and salt will make them strong. Ship fingers in this solution and you hold about 10 minutes. As soon as the cuticle becomes soft, start its removal.
2. Removal of a cuticle
Taking out on one finger, a shovel or a stick remove a cuticle to the nail basis.
It is necessary to work with sufficient effort, however, don't overdo – it is possible to damage the nail basis. Then by means of the sharp party of a stick or a shovel, clean the thin skin remains from under a cuticle.
If there were jags, remove them by means of tweezers. It is necessary to bite off with tweezers a thin skin, but not to tear off it. So you will avoid cuts.
At not cut manicure the cuticle is deleted by means of special means – cuticle remover.
Apply gel round a nail, without forgetting and about area under a nail.
Then accurately by means of a stick remove means together with the dissolved cuticle.
It is better to apply it not on all fingers as the remuver quickly enough dries. Process up to two nails.
Many manicurists advise to apply means for removal of a cuticle on the nails varnished. As some of them possess quite aggressive structure which razrushayushche influences a nail plate.
3. Correction of a shape of nails
If you decided to truncate as much as possible the nails, use cuticle scissors. Shear nails one confident movement.
Choose future shape of a nail. Them exists a little: pointed, stiletto, oval, square, round. If you have long strong nails, you are able to afford the pointed shape of nails. And if you are an owner of weak nails, it is better for them to give the square form.
Filing nails, send a file to one party that nails didn't exfoliate. Pay attention to that all nails were identical length.
4. Drawing varnish and leaving
That the varnish laid down exactly, didn't come for nail borders, follow this instruction:
- For a start degrease nails by means of means for removal of a varnish that the decorative covering laid down exactly and without bubbles.
- Put a basic covering which not only will save them from yellowing and harmful effects of nail varnish, but also will level a nail surface.
- Now take a little varnish on a brush. Carry out a brush from the basis to edge of a nail.
- Make the second and third dab also from the nail basis, removing a brush a peculiar arch, to its edges.
- At the end use the fixing covering which will add to manicure gloss and will prolong his life.
- If you hurry, use so-called "drying". Only one drop of "drying" at the nail basis — and a varnish will dry almost instantly.
- If you came for edge of a nail, correct imperfections by means of a small brush, a Q-tip and means for removal of a varnish.
- Don't forget to use constantly moisturizing or nutritious hand cream which will relieve skin of dryness and a peeling. Besides, look after a cuticle. Use nutritious oil which should be rubbed in a cuticle before full absorption, and it will always look accurately.
As it is correct to carry out manicure in house conditions, experts in this video advise: