Pumpkin – the vegetable ripening in the fall with sweetish taste, spicy aroma and the whole set of nutritious microcells. Most often use pulp and sunflower seeds. However pumpkin oil incorporates not less useful substances, it is universal in application.
Oil is extracted by a cold extraction of sunflower seeds. So the maximum quantity of nutrients remains. The ready-made product has the saturated red color approached to brown or dark green color. It in proportion depends on a vegetable grade.
As a result of processing the product with a special sweetish smell, specific taste turns out. For many it is still unusual food additive. It is added to porridges, soups and salads. Though most often use directly for improvement.
Thanks to the raised quantitative maintenance of unique components, one of the most useful vegetable additives, on an equal basis with olive, grape seeds, linen, it is considered pumpkin oil.
- rare vitamins of group K, P, PP, and also A, B, C, E, F;
- biologically active agents (phospholipids, carotinoids, tokoferola, flavonoids);
- rare elements (iron, selenium, zinc, selenium);
- polynonsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6);
- rare acids (palmitic and linoleic).
- increase of protective properties of an organism by stimulation of development of leukocytes;
- strengthening of motor function of intestines;
- elimination of puffiness, bags under eyes;
- anti-allergenic effect;
- promotes healing of open wounds, reduces probability of development of an inflammation;
- slows down process of aging thanks to fight against education of free radicals;
- regulates an exchange of carbohydrates and lipids;
- helps with fight against helminths;
- fine absorbent.
Because of it the product is used often as an auxiliary element of treatment of many diseases, nervous breakdowns. It is applied with such purposes:
- Improvement of work of a digestive tract. Returns to normal process of a zhelcheotdeleniye, functionality of a liver is restored. The people suffering from heartburn notice considerable improvements, after all the level of acidity goes down. The small laxative effect is observed.
- Health of heart and vessels. The wall of vessels become stronger and become more elastic. There is an elimination of free radicals that favorably affects the general condition of the person and delay of processes of aging. And also, there is a clarification of walls of vessels from cholesteric plaques.
- Respiratory system. Has anti-inflammatory effect.
- Treatment of diseases of skin. Because of the existence healing hems and ulcers, to anti-allergenic, antimicrobic effect apply at various problems with integuments at children and adults.
- Prevention of an immunodeficiency. The preventive use of a product will help to reduce number of recurrence of chronic diseases, prevents emergence of infectious infections.
- Urinary system. Improvement of functioning of kidneys leads to their natural cleaning. There is an easy diuretic effect.
Pumpkin, made on the basis of its raw materials, substance in dietology has separate popularity. Their addition in food promotes weight loss. The positive effect is reached due to elimination of slags from an organism. All exchange processes are carried out quicker and more effectively. Also plentiful amount of vitamins and microcells helps to fill a shortcoming at any diet. Acceleration of process of a zhiroszhiganiye regardless of existence of trainings is observed.
Methods of application
For the prevention of various organismal problems pumpkin oil is added instead of the ordinary sunflower. The only condition – it is impossible to heat it, all useful properties disappear.
As additional treatment systematically accept in 2 hours prior to food or after. The dose makes 1-2 tsps on the adult. Water doesn't recommend to wash down. If it is impossible to use without a thing in any way, to stir with a small amount of orange juice. Reception makes 2-3 times per day.
Need to accept a product on an empty stomach consists that only this way there is a full absorption by a stomach, intestines of useful substances. Ideal time makes 7-9 mornings when work of a digestive tract is only started.
To use such product instead of tablets at heartburn. Unlike other diseases, oil helps rather quickly. After reception of 1 tsp heartburn has to pass for half an hour.
In the presence of an itch as consequence of stings of mosquitoes, scratches, allergic reactions, to apply externally. For this purpose it is necessary to grease simply a problem place, to leave before full drying.
If you are disturbed by worms, pumpkin oil should be accepted on an empty stomach. To mix 1 tsp from 2 tsps of lemon juice. Not to wash down with water, there are no 2 hours. A course of treatment – 1-3 months. As the alternative to jam 1 garlic glove. Effect from treatment not instant therefore periodically it is necessary to repeat a course.
For improvement of appearance such procedures are recommended:
- For disposal of the dropping-out hair. To pour in the volume of 100 ml of oil, to warm up it on a water bath, without boiling. To apply warm substance on dry hair on their extent: from roots to tips of hair. To put on a hat, to roll up a towel for warming. To leave for night, or it will be limited 2 for hours. After to wash away shampoo. To apply every other day for 10 days.
- For disposal of hypostases, bags under eyes. To take wadded tampons, to moisten with oil. To put on eyelids, to lie so 15 minutes. Water not to wash away, on skin doesn't remain a fat luster.
At desire to revitalize the child, it is also possible to use this product. To begin after half a year. The only amendment consists that it is necessary to apply such food additive not inside, and outside.
Any intertrigo, rash which are often arising at children can be oiled. Or nails, hair for their strengthening to do massage. You shouldn't forget that with mother's milk the child receives nutrients. Therefore if mother herself uses oil on the basis of pumpkin sunflower seeds, partially useful properties will be transferred with milk.
After a year the child can add a little oil to food. For example, in juice, mashed potatoes, soups. It is necessary to begin from a drop, gradually to bring to a teaspoon.
For preservation of useful properties to store in the closed glass capacity in a dark cold place. The expiration date reaches 10 months.
Taking into account feature – zhelchegonny influence, people can't apply it with stones in a gall bladder and kidneys. There is a risk of the beginning of their movement that can cause a certain discomfort.
With diabetes reception of a product only after consultation with the attending physician is recommended to patients. Other contraindications aren't present. The exception is made by individual intolerance of separate components of oil. At an allergy rather acute skin reaction can be observed: hypostases, reddenings.
Taking into account all range of unique properties, pumpkin oil – the most favorable alternative of many medicines. If to use it in time, it is possible to improve a condition of the organism considerably.